The easy way to create powerful booking forms for WordPress websites.
The add-on Edition / Booking modification for customers can be used to allow the customer modify the booked date or other booking info after the initial submission. Using this add-on you can give the customer a booking modification link into the confirmation email or into a custom list of bookings.
The first step to get this feature is to enable the "Edition / Booking modification for customers" add-on:
With the add-on enabled go to edit the form settings and into the "Add-ons" step you will see the following section:
There are the following settings fields:
- Indicate the address of the page that contains the booking edition form: This is the page that will contain the edition shortcode. This page shouldn't be accessed directly but through the edition links that will be generated for the emails and/or booking lists. Note: Important! Add the shortcode [CP_APP_HOUR_BOOKING_EDIT_BOOKING] to the page indicated into this settings field.
- After edited redirect to the following page: Address of the page where the user will be redirected after a successful edition/modification.
- If edition link expired redirect to the following page Address of the page where the user will be redirected if the edition link isn't longer valid.
- Edition allowed up to (hours before the booking):: Expiration time of the link, referred to the booked time (valid up to some number of hours before the booking).
- Protect Edition link with captcha?: The captcha isn't important for this option, but you can optionally use it.
- Display Edition Email Contents: Display an area to customize the emails sent upon a successful edition.
With the above settings completed, use the tag %EDITLINK% to add a edition link into the emails or the EDITLINK column name in the lists shortcode.
Feedback about these features will be welcome, feel free to open a support ticket for any question.